Hours: Mon. - Sat. 9am till 6:30pm • Sun. 10am - 4:30pm
We realize you have a choice of tours.
We appreciate your business.
We would like you to learn a little about our drivers. All are local folks and can teach you all about our 'Amish Life.'
• Benjamin - An Old Order Amish with a farming background, Ben is in the very best position to tell you about "Real Amish Life".
• Benuel - Ben walks to work! When he's not teaching school, you can learn all about Amish Mennonite ways from Ben.
• Emma - Emma is an Old Order Amish friend who works as a driver with us. Emma is from New Holland, Pa.
• Jake & Aaron - In the photos you will see one of Jake and Jessica's dad who dad made wagons and has worked with horses all his life.
• Joshua - Josh has worked with horses since the tender age of 9. A committed Christian, Josh knows all the "whys and ways" of the Plain People.
• Mel - Mel has his own countryside harness shop, but he also has a shop a the New Holland Sales Stable Grounds. Every Monday there is a horse sale, which is open to the public.
• Miriam - Miriam is my 4th child. She loves to work with our horses and can answer all of your questions.
• Elmer - Elmer is an Old Order Mennonite. His quiet way and smile will help you understand our area.
• Benuel - Benuel has been building things all his life. His faborite part of driving with us is talking with the folks who ride with him.
• Ezra - Ezra has driven with Aaron and Jessica's since they started rides. He's a real talker and helpful with great local places to visit.